Explore the Cloud
- Enterprise applications like Office 365 and your accounting software run remotely via the web
- No on-premise applications to install and maintain.
- Monthly subscription models mean you don’t have to purchase expensive software licenses and servers.
- Automatic software updates and upgrades are included.
- Cloud-based servers are certified, secured, and regularly audited.
- Data retention and cloud security policies keep you compliant with HIPAA, PCI, SOX, and many others.
- Two-factor authentication protect your accounts even if a hacker guesses your password.
- Store business files in a centralized location.
- Collaborate and share documents with ease.
- Access files from any internet-enabled device anywhere, anytime.
- Secure important data by restricting access to sensitive files.
Centralized collaboration platform
- Skype for Business - message coworkers, share your screen, and set up audio/video meetings with up to 250 participants.
- OneDrive - save documents in the cloud and simultaneously collaborate on Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote from any internet-enabled device.
- SharePoint Online - create team websites where people can share, retrieve, and analyze files.
- Office 365 Groups - keep teams in sync with shared calendars and Outlook inboxes.
- Microsoft Teams - access a variety of Office 365 apps in a single, chat-based workspace.
- Store files at multiple remote locations to ensure data redundancy.
- Use tested and failover-ready disaster recovery solutions.
- Restore data instantly with cloud backups.
Help desk support
- Service providers are always on call, ready to fix any cloud-related issue.
- Technicians proactively monitor your network for malware and other vulnerabilities.
- IT experts make sure you install the latest security updates, antivirus software, and web gateway solutions.
Flexible IT management
- Customize mobile security permissions and wipe your data clean, remotely.
- Expand or scale down your IT infrastructure as needed.
- Assign certain applications to specific employees.
The cloud is the best way to move your business forward.